Today was a fun day for the remodel. Today Ron and I took out a wall and removed most of the linoleum in the kitchen.
The wall was tricky because it had a phone jack in it and two electrical outlets. With some guessing and checking and lots of turning the fuse box on and off again we figured out how to isolate that electrical outlets. It was much easier than it could have been because the wall outlets were the end of a circuit.
Last we removed most of the linoleum and the extra 1/4 inch particle board underneath it. The whole process was slow going, but it is going to look awesome in there.
Today we went from this:
And then, To This: